Thursday, November 1, 2007

Much too busy...and Dog on Thursday

Brain addled from... what was I talking about? Breif synopsis of my week:

Get off work Saturday night at 10:30. Drive to Kansas City (sister in car accident). Arrive @ 5:00am. Baby snot, baby poop, cook, clean, city traffic. Drive home Wednesday, pick up mail, go to work until 10:30pm. This morning: pay tax, oil change, car inspection, register car, work 2-10:30. Tomorrow work @ 6am. (that's right- the best I can do is 5 hours sleep) Constantly remind myself that next Thursday is my last day at this job.


Too busy to take pictures, so here's an oldy but goody. Puddin, Bitsy(my first Shih tzu), and me on the 4th of July.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Hang in there. You all look festive on the 4th.

Lapdog Creations said...

CUTE!

Pooch said...

Great pic to remind us of summer, which doesn't seem all that long ago!

Hope your week is improving and you can get some rest!

:)

YawnOver said...

Aww, cute pic. I also love the Baby Gus and Baby Trixie one! My first poodle was named Trixie. That was 35 years ago - we named her after Trixie on Speed Racer :)

jill said...

glad to know everyone knows just how great of a sis you are! She was great, but dont let her fool ya'll, she wouldnt get NEAR the poop! cute pic sis!

Donna said...

Glad you are getting a new job---hope it is better than the last. Very sweet doggies....I love the Christmas picture!

Mindy said...

I hope your sister is ok. That's a good photo of you and the dogs.