Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The cocoa has come!

Yeah!! I'm so excited. Bianca from http://lansingerland.blogspot.com/ sent me all this. Two types of sock yarn, peppermint and coffee candies, a mouse pad, stitch markers, cinnamon (I think), Dutch cocoa, cooking chocolate discs, and "American Marsh Mallows".


Just look at the incredible black sheep she knit. As soon as I saw him I thought of Dodge, my only ram. He was named Dodge because he was "built Ram tough". This guy will be Dodge, too. Actually, make that Dodge II.


Here is Dodge II meeting and greeting some of the resident sheep. Behind them is a picture of Dodge. He was very handsome. I bottle raised him and loved him. He grew to almost 300 pounds. Then he decided that his life's mission was to kill me. After an elderly neighbor was trampled to death by his ram... I sold Dodge.
My first cup of Dutch cocoa. Wowee. It's chocolatier than any hot cocoa I've ever had. Thanks, Bianca.



1 comment:

Bianca said...

I am glad it finally arrived :-) It almost made me worry :-) The little pot, which says Kaneel is indeed cinnamon. In our country we usually drink hot cocoa with whipped cream and a little bit of cinnamon on top :-)


Lots of love, Bianca